Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds odd....or maybe not. I just purchased a used 2015 Sonata Limited. When my phone connects to Bluetooth, the radio can be on FM or SiriusXM and it will change to AM - almost every single time.
I am not sure if there is a setting I have not yet learned about or is this some issue that I need to repair the phone?

Ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Not the same problem as you but I have a 2015 Eco with Tech. I do have a slightly wonky switching issue though, similar to your problem in that respect. If I have Android Auto connected and am using google maps and also using a music app to play music for a while, then I switch the regular radio on for music, but keep google maps on the screen, I have seen the radio suddenly go silent. I have to push the radio button again to hear it. This might happen several times in a row. Its almost as if the unit thinks it should switch back to Android Auto music or something but there is nothing there to play.

So as I said, we have switching going on, caused by incorrect signals/commands getting sent, or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts