Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems with the Bluetooth and the LG G2? The phone connects fine with the car but when it comes time to download the contacts list it only gets the 5 pre-loaded phone numbers from Verizon (Bill Data, Minutes Used, etc.)

I thought it was where the numbers were stored on the phone so I loaded all my numbers into the same spot as the pre-loaded self help numbers and set them up the same way (groups etc.). Unpaired and then repaired the phone to the car....but still only get those 5 pre-loaded numbers to show up.

I know the LG G2 is not yet on the Hyundai good dog list, but is anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I don't have the LG G2, but the iPhone 5. After the new iOS update, there was an issue in the phone that was "turned off" somehow that blocked my wife's elanatra from accessing the phone book. Turned it back on, and all was good... so really make sure all your settings for bluetooth and access are on.

Also, if the phone has a sim card - make sure you're contacts are both stored on the sim card and the phone itself... as the phone may only be trying to access one and not the other... causing your issue.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is anyone else having problems with the Bluetooth and the LG G2? The phone connects fine with the car but when it comes time to download the contacts list it only gets the 5 pre-loaded phone numbers from Verizon (Bill Data, Minutes Used, etc.)

I thought it was where the numbers were stored on the phone so I loaded all my numbers into the same spot as the pre-loaded self help numbers and set them up the same way (groups etc.). Unpaired and then repaired the phone to the car....but still only get those 5 pre-loaded numbers to show up.

I know the LG G2 is not yet on the Hyundai good dog list, but is anyone else have this problem?
I just got a Sprint G2 and I have a different problem in my 13 sonata hybrid . When I try to make or receive a call, I can hear the other person through the speakers but they can't hear me talking.

I'm hoping that a restart will make the problem go away. Other than that I love the phone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Mychal I have the same problem with my lg g2 , but it happens in a Grand Vitara 2014 , did you find a solution? If you did please let me know thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think this is the way that Android stores your numbers. In contacts, there are different "phonebooks". your car is only seeing one phonebook. Try adjusting the settings in the contacts app of your phone.

I have a Limited and a Galaxy S4 and that worked for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have an lg g2 and no issues. Make sure you are using google as your only contacts. Disable the others and that will fix your issue. You can also export all your contacts to google.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 Elantra and I also have the same issues. Hyundai knows that its not fully operational but the phone is currently being tested with the system. I check frequently, if I see any changes I will certainly post it here! Good Luck! and At least the music and calls work well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts