Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I just thought I'd share my library off, hoping there are people who might find it useful. Also spreading the word could help get more regions and features supported ?. Been working on support for Canada and would like to eventually get other regions supported as well.

Now you're probably wondering, why is this useful? Simply put it can enhance the experience of a Hyundai that has bluelink. I've listed a few examples below that make this library pretty useful but since it's API wrapper you can do whatever you'd like.
  • Start/lock my car with Google home with needing to verbally say the pin
  • Start/lock my car with Siri ? (Again with needing the pin verbally)
  • Automatically lock my car when I get home (powered by IFTTT and google WIFI)
  • Get the status of the vehicle such as range left, tire pressure, etc. (depending on model compatibility)
But I'm not a developer?
That's ok, your input is still valuable.

If you have any questions please let me know and I can help.

Project:
https://github.com/Hacksore/bluelinky

Compatible regions:
https://github.com/Hacksore/bluelinky/wiki/Regions

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Haka,
I am in canada, and would like to use the option such as start/stop using voice assistants
I use both siri and google home , can you let me know how this app can be installed.
Thank you
A

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Haka,
I am in canada, and would like to use the option such as start/stop using voice assistants
I use both siri and google home , can you let me know how this app can be installed.
Thank you
A
If you have an active bluelink subscription then you can use this. However, you would need to program the functionality as this is only a library, not an app.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Haka, thank you very much for the response.
I am familiar with configuring Siri Shortcuts and automations. Can the libraries be used there?
is there a working example on how to use them? Please advise. Thank you
A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts