Hyundai Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update: found out from a fellow owner the issue is with the AVN unit in the car (display unit) he has his replaced under warranty and the issue was fixed. Apparently there is quite the wait to get the part and you have to push the dealer to order it.
I’ll be going next week and having them change my AVN unit
I'm having the same issue. I live in Vancouver (GMT -8) and the app reports GMT + 8 = 16 hours off. Basically it would be correct if I lived in Western Australia. Pls report back here or DM me when you have your AVN unit changed to see if it fixes the problem.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Fe PHEV Phantom Black Pearl
307 Posts
Try the latest updates to the vehicle system (go to update.hyundai.com) which has solved some issues with timing issues and issues with configuraiton. I assume you have the latest app version as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try the latest updates to the vehicle system (go to update.hyundai.com) which has solved some issues with timing issues and issues with configuraiton. I assume you have the latest app version as well.
Just checked - I have the latest version of the Bluelink App. I have not tried updating software myself. The link you provided does show a recent update available for the onboard mapping program but I have the "Preferred" version of the Kona - which does not have onboard mapping. It relies on Android Auto. I'm not confident that the update is actually for my vehicle. Any comments?

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited
206 Posts
Just checked - I have the latest version of the Bluelink App. I have not tried updating software myself. The link you provided does show a recent update available for the onboard mapping program but I have the "Preferred" version of the Kona - which does not have onboard mapping. It relies on Android Auto. I'm not confident that the update is actually for my vehicle. Any comments?
Maybe a silly question, but if you own a Kona why are you asking in the Santa Fe 2019+ forum? There is a separate section for your vehicle and people in there may be better equipped to answer your question.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Fe PHEV Phantom Black Pearl
307 Posts
As per @BikeMen you may want to check the Kona forum, but there should be an update available for your car as these updates include other functions than just Navigation. May be worth checking with the Kona crew to see what they have found.
I know the software is common across most of the Kia/ Hyundai fleet, so there should be updates available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe a silly question, but if you own a Kona why are you asking in the Santa Fe 2019+ forum? There is a separate section for your vehicle and people in there may be better equipped to answer your question.
Not a silly question at all. I'm new to the forum - I only found it by googling bluelink clock problem. I actually hadn't realized that it was a Santa Fe forum. Sorry

41 - 47 of 47 Posts