Hyundai Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well going back and forth in emails and this is what they came up with...

"Sorry for the delay of response. I am emailing you concerning "the time" into your BlueLink health status feature. We have received an answer from our technical support after investigations and it seems that the lag of the time into your account is linking directly to your vehicle; it is a vehicle level issue. Therefore, we recommend you to contact your dealership to fix this problem.

If you have any other questions, please contact us back and we will give you an assistance to complete this process.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Yannick"

Basically they don't know why. I've talked to a couple guys at the gas station I've just randomly walked up to and there's is the same few hours ahead. They didn't even realize it until I showed them lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well going back and forth in emails and this is what they came up with...

"Sorry for the delay of response. I am emailing you concerning "the time" into your BlueLink health status feature. We have received an answer from our technical support after investigations and it seems that the lag of the time into your account is linking directly to your vehicle; it is a vehicle level issue. Therefore, we recommend you to contact your dealership to fix this problem.

If you have any other questions, please contact us back and we will give you an assistance to complete this process.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Yannick"

Basically they don't know why. I've talked to a couple guys at the gas station I've just randomly walked up to and there's is the same few hours ahead. They didn't even realize it until I showed them lol

Man that's super weird, for several people in that area to be affected. To me it smells like a cellular network issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone found a fix to this? I just bought a 2021 Kona EV and I have this issue, Time is currently 5:13PM and the app is showing 12:13PM... I called Blue Link Support and they just created a ticket... (I am in Canada, EST)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I'm going to go to a gas station and wait for a new hyundai to roll in and ask to see if their app time is off like mine lol
It's not even that big of deal as the app does what it's supposed to do. Just curious why, I'll update here when hyundai gets back to me about it.
Thanks.

No need to waitat a gas station, have exactly the same problem, 5 hours off, here n eastern Canada.
Other forums show the same problem, it’s something Hyundai should look at.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I checked the app last night and it showed the time out by the previously mentioned 4/5 hours. I pressed the refresh icon on the app screen and the time was then displayed correctly( matched my phones time.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called the bluelink fellas yesterday . Explained what was going on. Did some screen shots for them like asked and sent them to the email they asked me to send to.
They said they will get back to me.
Who knows when though.
Same on my wife's cell on my bluelink account.

I have the same annoying issue with BlueLink for my Kona EV. Did Hyundai ever get back to you with a fix?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I have the same annoying issue with BlueLink for my Kona EV. Did Hyundai ever get back to you with a fix?
Hyundai canada said to talk to my dealership. That was quite awhile ago now though. But it's going there on Monday. I'll ask them to see what's up.

Sent from my shed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hyundai canada said to talk to my dealership. That was quite awhile ago now though. But it's going there on Monday. I'll ask them to see what's up.

Sent from my shed
I went to my dealership last month, they told me there is nothing they can do, and talk with the software provider 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I went to my dealership last month, they told me there is nothing they can do, and talk with the software provider
That's basically what I figured they'd say.
Honesly It doesn't even bother me. I don't even look at the time now really.
Other then that glitch, bluelink has basically been flawless for me, when I click the app to do something, it responds within 15-30 seconds top. There's definitely things I would change if I could, like bump up the idle time to 20-30mins, turn the dang flashing hazard lights off when remote started and being able to turn the heated and cooled seats on. Stuff like that. Maybe they'll update it one day.

Sent from my shed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update: found out from a fellow owner the issue is with the AVN unit in the car (display unit) he has his replaced under warranty and the issue was fixed. Apparently there is quite the wait to get the part and you have to push the dealer to order it.
I’ll be going next week and having them change my AVN unit

21 - 40 of 47 Posts