Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well going back and forth in emails and this is what they came up with...

"Sorry for the delay of response. I am emailing you concerning "the time" into your BlueLink health status feature. We have received an answer from our technical support after investigations and it seems that the lag of the time into your account is linking directly to your vehicle; it is a vehicle level issue. Therefore, we recommend you to contact your dealership to fix this problem.

If you have any other questions, please contact us back and we will give you an assistance to complete this process.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Yannick"

Basically they don't know why. I've talked to a couple guys at the gas station I've just randomly walked up to and there's is the same few hours ahead. They didn't even realize it until I showed them lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well going back and forth in emails and this is what they came up with...

"Sorry for the delay of response. I am emailing you concerning "the time" into your BlueLink health status feature. We have received an answer from our technical support after investigations and it seems that the lag of the time into your account is linking directly to your vehicle; it is a vehicle level issue. Therefore, we recommend you to contact your dealership to fix this problem.

If you have any other questions, please contact us back and we will give you an assistance to complete this process.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Yannick"

Basically they don't know why. I've talked to a couple guys at the gas station I've just randomly walked up to and there's is the same few hours ahead. They didn't even realize it until I showed them lol

Man that's super weird, for several people in that area to be affected. To me it smells like a cellular network issue.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Man that's super weird, for several people in that area to be affected. To me it smells like a cellular network issue.
Haha ya who knows. At the end of the day it's not that big of issue as everything else in the app works great.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts