Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my 2013 sonata before bluelink was offered for free for 3 years(basic package ). Now I world have to purchase mid tier plan(179. Year) just to be able to use the bluelink app for the remote start feature. Anyone else find this unfair or was able to get bluelink to offer any discounts?

·
Banned
532 Posts
I don't know of any deals now, when we purchased our SFS in Nov/"12 they had a BIGIF, you purchased a package for a year and they matched for that year. (That's if my memory's correct)

I didn't think it was unfair, they had to choose a date and no matter what date someone was always on the other side and PO'd. I looked at it like the curve on a test, 69.99999% wasn't a "C" and no matter how hard I explained to Dad it was just a hair below it's still a "D". I always lost the argument.

If you want to enroll, wait for a possible Christmas special or negotiate your own deal...... a package for 2 years for the price of one + no activation fee or other type magic you can work out. Know your packages and costs, maybe wait till the end of the month when they want big sales numbers. They've heard it all and been yelled at enough so your pleasant actions might result in their reaction giving you greater satisfaction and a great deal.

Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts