1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my "monthly" bluelink report
Says I have a recall.
So I click the link in the email which takes me to the Hyundai website which says there are *no* recalls.

???

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
LOL. You are not alone. OnStar has done some interesting things by mistake over the years. That said, web sites do not always update immediately so you might want to check with NHTSA or a Dealer.....

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll call the dealer. I bet it's that turbo line recall that someone else mentioned a few days ago.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
One thing that happens often.....For brand new recalls the Manufacturer is required by law to release information to the public as soon as the recall is announced. In some cases that information is released before the Dealers are notified about the recall. Since you were notified by Bluelink on the monthly report that will probably not be the case here, but I did want to mention it as I know from experience that some owners really get horked off when they call a Dealer and we know nothing more than what the customer has already read. It makes us look bad and some owners cannot grasp the concept that the government requires that it be mad public even if the manufacturer has no clue what they are going to do to fix the vehicles yet, but it is just the way the system works at times......

Reactions: mjonis
1 - 4 of 4 Posts