Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My 2018 Santa Fe XL has a little over 13,000 miles. I have changed the oil at Valvoline shops 3x since new. I have also inputed each service into the BlueLink website for date and mileage each time. I have also reset the oil reminder in the IP cluster. However, the BlueLink system keeps reminding me that I need a vehicle service. It does this in the car and it also does this when it sends me the monthly VR reports to my email. How do I get this to stop? I do not service my oil at the dealer because they suck frankly - the service there is an all day situation. So how can I get BlueLink to stop with these reminders?

Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
21 Posts
First on the Owners Blue Link web site make sure that you have removed any check mark from the maintenance section. Also on your mirror press the center (I think) Blue Link button. When the voice come on say "Maintenance Complete". Then wait for a while and it will come on repeating what you said.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First on the Owners Blue Link web site make sure that you have removed any check mark from the maintenance section. Also on your mirror press the center (I think) Blue Link button. When the voice come on say "Maintenance Complete". Then wait for a while and it will come on repeating what you said.
Thank you!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have pressed the blue link button and stated numerous times maintenance completed but on the MyHyundai Website it still shows that maintenance is required. How do I clear the MyHyundai website. All the dealer service records have been uploaded onto the site but I did the maintenance ahead of when it was required so when it was actually required due to mileage it now says it needs to be done. Apparently it is not smart enough to recognize that it had already been done.

Any other suggestions on how to clear that on the MyHyundai website?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have pressed the blue link button and stated numerous times maintenance completed but on the MyHyundai Website it still shows that maintenance is required. How do I clear the MyHyundai website. All the dealer service records have been uploaded onto the site but I did the maintenance ahead of when it was required so when it was actually required due to mileage it now says it needs to be done. Apparently it is not smart enough to recognize that it had already been done.

Any other suggestions on how to clear that on the MyHyundai website?
I have the same issue. Website always says maintenance is due. 🤯

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
754 Posts
Hello,

My 2018 Santa Fe XL has a little over 13,000 miles. I have changed the oil at Valvoline shops 3x since new. I have also inputed each service into the BlueLink website for date and mileage each time. I have also reset the oil reminder in the IP cluster. However, the BlueLink system keeps reminding me that I need a vehicle service. It does this in the car and it also does this when it sends me the monthly VR reports to my email. How do I get this to stop? I do not service my oil at the dealer because they suck frankly - the service there is an all day situation. So how can I get BlueLink to stop with these reminders?

Thanks!
Dan
I get the same thing (I've got a 2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate, BTW). I think I got them to stop by manually entering the service (I no longer go to the dealer for an oil change after they stopped carrying synthetic oil).

I'm not 100% sure on that, but I think it finally fixed the issue (well until the emails started coming again, LOL).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I type in the services manually. But it doesn’t change the alerts or even seem to reset any of the past services needed in the website.

I never have taken the car to a dealer for oil or tire rotation etc. All of the regular maintenance I have done by an independent shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts