Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My 2018 Santa Fe XL has a little over 13,000 miles. I have changed the oil at Valvoline shops 3x since new. I have also inputed each service into the BlueLink website for date and mileage each time. I have also reset the oil reminder in the IP cluster. However, the BlueLink system keeps reminding me that I need a vehicle service. It does this in the car and it also does this when it sends me the monthly VR reports to my email. How do I get this to stop? I do not service my oil at the dealer because they suck frankly - the service there is an all day situation. So how can I get BlueLink to stop with these reminders?

Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
First on the Owners Blue Link web site make sure that you have removed any check mark from the maintenance section. Also on your mirror press the center (I think) Blue Link button. When the voice come on say "Maintenance Complete". Then wait for a while and it will come on repeating what you said.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First on the Owners Blue Link web site make sure that you have removed any check mark from the maintenance section. Also on your mirror press the center (I think) Blue Link button. When the voice come on say "Maintenance Complete". Then wait for a while and it will come on repeating what you said.
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts