Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching through the threads I have not seen anyone have this issue. I'm having major issues with the remote bluelink features on my 2013 GT that is a month old. I can get traffic, weather, and send POI's to my system, but the remote services are do not work at all. In fact, if I attempt to send a signal to my car from either the app, computer or through bluelink customer service it will fail. When I start my car no matter how long it has been sent I sent the message (the longest was 12 hours) the signal will receive within 6 seconds of starting my car.....so my horn will honk and lights flash (since that is the typical "test" remote feature I try).
Right now I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues with bluelink still since it's about two years old. I'm also wondering if it's the area I live in, cell reception can be spotty at times. Anyone from Northern Westchester, Putnam or Dutchess counties NY, or more rural areas throughout the US have issues with bluelink?
Any feedback would be helpful since they are still trying to diagnose the issue.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It's a terrible system. I had continuous issues and dropped it after the free period. It would send random emails saying the alarm had gone off (nope) and the remote lock/unlock feature never worked. The dealer never found the issue and Hyundai DGAF. They kept telling me I was usining incorrectly or that I didn't understand it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have bluelink on my car and it works ok. I use it mainly in the winter time to remote start my car. When I first got it, I used the 1-800 number to access bluelink and that did not always work. But since then, I downloaded the app onto my iphone and it works pretty good now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They kept telling me I was usining incorrectly or that I didn't understand it.
That's my fear, they will blame it on me. I really was interested in it for the remote start feature. My plan is to pursue it with them until they make it right.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I just have the free service, and in the last week I have gotten over 30 of the monthly vehicle report emails they are sending several a days!! Their system is all screwed up.. I had to add them to my spam filter!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just have the free service, and in the last week I have gotten over 30 of the monthly vehicle report emails they are sending several a days!! Their system is all screwed up.. I had to add them to my spam filter!!!
Haha! I wondered if I was the only one. It's getting annoying. I wondered if there was something I missed that was causing the car to keep sending me the email!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think there must be a glitch in the e-mail system because I have also gotten a ton this last month. When I brought it to the attention of bluelink they tried to make it seem like I had scheduled some service. And I also have the free service still, but I was looking forward to the remote start for the cold, snowy winters in NY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts