Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My phone disconnects every time I take it away from the car or lock the car up, Car is a 2013 Elite i30 and a Samsung mobile. Any ideas please :(

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
My phone disconnects every time I take it away from the car or lock the car up,
More details, please.

Bluetooth is a short range wireless protocol and it is not intended to stay connected when you are outside the car.......or when the car is locked with the remote FOB probably.

Now it should re-connect shortly after you get back inside the car and start the engine though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does this mean I have to do a bluetooth search and then log on with the mobile every time it fails to connect?

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Does this mean I have to do a bluetooth search and then log on with the mobile every time it fails to connect?
Once you "find" your phone and pair it with the car, then each time you get back in the car with your phone on and start the car.......it should automatically "find" your phone and pair with it again.

If this does not happen, then you have a problem with the Bluetooth in the car OR in the phone.

You should NOT have to find and pair the phone for each subsequent use.

·
Registered
6 Posts
could someone tell me if Hyundai releases periodic updates for the sound system ? The screen won't display song titles when bluetooth connected to the iPhone 5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts