Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 SantaFe, headunit recognizes the cell phone, but does not dial calls from the phones contact list. System works as it should for incoming calls, and will dial outgoing calls by speaking the #, but will not dial out spoken names from the phones list. Phone in question is the NEXTEL Motorola i580. Anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
117 Posts
QUOTE (77kafer @ Sep 10 2010, 08:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=355580
2010 SantaFe, headunit recognizes the cell phone, but does not dial calls from the phones contact list. System works as it should for incoming calls, and will dial outgoing calls by speaking the #, but will not dial out spoken names from the phones list. Phone in question is the NEXTEL Motorola i580. Anyone else had this problem?
Yeah, my i580 never worked well with the Bluetooth on my Santa Fe. I believe I was able to make and receive normal calls properly -- the iDEN, or two-way feature was the main issue.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx,
I kind of figured it might be the 2-way feature that could cause the problem. My wifes AARP Nokia linked up and works perfect, but the Nextel won't dial using the handsets phonebook. Could be the confusion with the phonebook having home / work / and PTT all associated with the same name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts