Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a Black sonatas thread, and figure we should have one, also i havent seen too many blue ones on the forum.

And to kill two birds with one stone Im looking for rim ideas for my Pacific Blue Pearl :)

Ill get it started

·
Registered
221 Posts
Here's mine (Indigo Night):

And when she had the white wheels:

You can't see the color very well in those I just noticed! Need to get the gf to take some real pictures!

·
Registered
689 Posts
My votes for the black rims, white looks a little out of place imo

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love my color, it's definitely blue, but in some light it even looks green! Hahah

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's certainly a very dark blue - if I didn't read it I'd just assume they were all black.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
22,793 Posts
I like the white wheels. I just wouldn't want the headache of keeping them clean. If I wasn't such an OCD fanatic, they'd be perfect for me. But, sadly, this cross I bear for keeping everything pristine ALL THE TIME is heavy enough.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought a 2013 Indigo Night Blue on Thursday but unfortunately she is already in the shop for a dead battery and scratches on the center bezel. The battery was dead at the dealership when going for a test drive but I understand sometimes they sit with the doors etc open for awhile without the engine running but I don't want a potential problem. They said its drawing power from something else it shouldn't be. I ordered some window vents on ebay and I am going to install the sunroof deflector and get the windows tinted and a Nav/camera eventually put in when I get it back, hopefully on Monday. I am also thinking about a roof and trunk spoiler. I test drove a Kia Optima turbo and if I was willing to spend a few thousand more I would have gone with the sportier look sedan. They gave me a black base Mazda3 to drive around.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Don't get me wrong guys, I seriously LOVED when my wheels were white too, but they are soooo hard to keep clean. I found myself scrubbing them at least twice a week. Damm break dust! So after a few months I felt like it wasn't worth it and I went with the Anthracite Grey. The grey looks almost like black hence why a few people were saying black.

Also wr3ck-it, no, I don't have wheel spacers. the fitment of the genesis track wheels is very close to perfect on our cars!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts