Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I activated the 3 months of free essentials and guidance on my new Sonata, and after having it for a couple weeks, I'm not seeing the benefit. I kind of like the eco coach, but it looks like it tops out at 50 mpg, not like I'm exceeding that very often, but it would be nice to see it ranged up a bit higher. The remote start is kind of nice, but I doubt I'd use that $99 worth over the course of a year.
Anyway, have any of you guys had it for any length of time? Any benefits I'm not seeing?
One more thing, I keep getting a message that I have a blue link notification every time I start the car, but I'm not seeing it on any of the screens. Is this something I'm supposed to push the blue link button on the mirror and talk to someone directly?
Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I activated the 3 months of free essentials and guidance on my new Sonata, and after having it for a couple weeks, I'm not seeing the benefit. I kind of like the eco coach, but it looks like it tops out at 50 mpg, not like I'm exceeding that very often, but it would be nice to see it ranged up a bit higher. The remote start is kind of nice, but I doubt I'd use that $99 worth over the course of a year.
Anyway, have any of you guys had it for any length of time? Any benefits I'm not seeing?
One more thing, I keep getting a message that I have a blue link notification every time I start the car, but I'm not seeing it on any of the screens. Is this something I'm supposed to push the blue link button on the mirror and talk to someone directly?
Thanks for any input!
I think your right , not much benefit , my insurance when down $20.00 on my sonata and #25.00 on my santa fe sport, I paid $125.00 for the both cars for the remain 9 months , now I got to renew them again , they are asking for $379.00 for the year for both cars for essentials and guidance. I'm thinking of dropping the service :confused:

·
Registered
458 Posts
push the bluelink button on your mirror, its probably just the bluelink welcome if you have not done it before

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had that message, I pushes the blue link button and no kidding, it rang for 2-3 minutes before I just hung up. I will not renew when my free trial is up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts