Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the car so far and the blue link unlocked car notifications. However, is there a way to stop notifications in specific locations? I have 2 different secure garage locations that I park the car and don’t need to lock it. I would be great to get the unlocked door notifications from every location except for a few locations where I can leave it unlocked without the notifications. Blue link knows the car location so it’s technically possible but I haven’t found that feature anywhere.
Thanks,

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree. I love the car but am sick and tired of the constant texts each time I leave the door open. I can't even unpack the groceries before the car sends me another text that the door is unlocked. And forget trying to clean the inside of the car. I have tried numerous times to find the setting to stop this. I even spoke with my dealer and he didn't know how to stop it. If you find a way how to stop this please post the procedure. Rick

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is an update with the car constantly texting me every time I leave it unlocked. The setting is on the My Hyundai app. It was simple once I was able to find it. Just uncheck the box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts