Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 15th I received my "Blue Link Monthly Vehicle Report Notification".

CHASSIS - ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING:

A possible condition with your Electronic Power Steering System has been detected. Hyundai recommends a full system check soon. Click here to schedule an appointment with your preferred dealer.

Has anyone received a notification like this?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will have to take it in this weekend as I don't get home in time from work to have them check it out. Nothing feels different in the steering that I can tell.

I have only had the car since August and I hope this is not signs of things to come. Car only has 8300 miles on it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got an monthly report email saying that my tire pressure monitoring system needed attention. But when I actually logged into my account on the internet, the monthly report did not show the same comment.

Mentioning this because you might log on to you account to see if the steering reference is (really) there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got an monthly report email saying that my tire pressure monitoring system needed attention. But when I actually logged into my account on the internet, the monthly report did not show the same comment.

Mentioning this because you might log on to you account to see if the steering reference is (really) there.
I did log into my account and was able to see the notification for this. Thanks for the update.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Low on power steering fluid ? ..... :eek:

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Is your EPS light on in the instrument cluster? If not I think your car is probably fine.

Otherwise, you are going to waste time going to the dealer. I would trust what my car is telling me vs what BlueLink is telling me what my car told it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is your EPS light on in the instrument cluster? If not I think your car is probably fine.

Otherwise, you are going to waste time going to the dealer. I would trust what my car is telling me vs what BlueLink is telling me what my car told it.
Hmmm, I have not seen any lights like the EPS or anything else. I am still going to take it in for my piece of mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts