Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue link keeps sending texts saying that my 2022 Tucson SEL Convenience is unlocked when it is actually locked. I would go on the site and it would say that it is locked. I would walk to the car would see that is locked. Is anyone else experiencing this? Frustrating!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am experiencing this also.
I purchased a 2023 Santa Fe Calligraphy. I am new to Hyundai and this Bluelink and digital key thing. I get notifications on my phone for the doors being locked or unlocked. It's very random. Even when the car has been sitting all day untouched I'll get a message that the doors are unlocked. It is kind of annoying. I know I can turn off notifications, but with that it's either all or nothing

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL Hybrid
152 Posts
Reinstalled app. We shall see what it does.
What is the distance that the my hyundai app or the digital key are supposed to work for remote start?
It’s all done via the cloud. As long as your phone has an Internet connection and the car has a cell connection remote start and door lock/unlock should work.

I’ve been getting the false door unlock notifications as well. Ever since the Bluelink service went offline for some kind of update awhile back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Tim.
Was curious on the distance because I tried to remote start before I left work using the myhyundai app. Got a message saying remote start was in progress, then one that said success the engine is on. Went directly to car and it was not started. Approx. 3 minutes passed from start to me getting to the car, so it was under the 10 min mark.
Tried it a few times from the living room with car in garage and it works fine.

·
Registered
'22 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited
117 Posts
Blue link keeps sending texts saying that my 2022 Tucson SEL Convenience is unlocked when it is actually locked. I would go on the site and it would say that it is locked. I would walk to the car would see that is locked. Is anyone else experiencing this? Frustrating!!
I had gotten those and had the exact same experience. I then tried manually refreshing the app using the refresh icon and one of two things happened: it would change to 'locked', or it would give me a message that it could not connect to Bluelink and to try again. Once it was able to reconnect, it always then showed 'locked'.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM Spare
312 Posts
Bluelink is horrific and tech help is worse than the system itself.

They always blame your connection for its flakeyness.

To a extent that is true, but more likely thier servers are down more than up.

Your Bluelink app will work anywhere in the world.

You need a good solid connection to the internet via cell service or WiFi. Some wifi will show good but it's not a solid connection.

The cars cell network has nothing to do with it, nor needed as in wifi hot spot.

The car does need to receive a internet connection in the area it is parked at.

Parking garages and tunnels can be sporty to get a signal to the car.

Reload the app and use the refresh button.

·
Registered
Montreal, QC
70 Posts
Tried this afternoon and Nada, then I tried a while ago and it worked and dindn 't work. So I got several emails about my action.
We should email Hyundai about the problem although it s free, I would never pay 9.xx month for this garbage. Actually they should give it free to Open and Unluck doors if you want other features you have to pay. So If you loose your key, you could always reach the other fob inside the car(remove the battery)

·
Registered
2022 Tucson
449 Posts
For me they aren't false they are late - sometimes very late but they do occur after I have left the doors unlocked foe awhile. Other messages are very quick, panic, valet etc.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson
449 Posts
My doors unlocked messages seem to be much faster now - very shortly after doors have been unlocked. Still get a stray one later nowhere near as often.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm getting the unlocked notifications as well when they are locked. A while ago it was the low on fuel message and now this. My son has a 2022 Elantra N line and he is not getting any of these false alerts..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue on My 2022 Tuscon SEL. I though it my my neighbor he has a Hyundai Sonata 2022. And though that the signal may gotten crossed some how.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts