Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my Blue Link subscription period is over and every time I start the car the message comes up on the XM screen saying I need to register and need to press the Blue Link button. Is there a way to get that off of the screen?

·
Registered
660 Posts
There is a thread somewhere on the forum that details how to skip over the XM channels all together, but I wasn't able to locate it. Perhaps another member can assist you if that is what you would like to do.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Congratulations on the BlueLink trial period being over....:grin:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks now I just want to get rid of that stupid message. I did connect with Blue Link and told them I'm not interested yet the message continues to come up on my screen to re subscribe

·
Registered
410 Posts
You could go to the MyHyundai website and contact Hyundai Support, they could probably explain how get rid of the message. My guess is it will go away on it's own after a while when you don't reup.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Go to Myhyundai website and log in. Place pointer over picture of your car and select Go To Dashboard. Select Bluelink. Select Notification. At the Top right, select Subscriber Management. Scroll to the bottom and uncheck Opt in notifications to your navigation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts