Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My blue link has been down for over a week & hyundai not sure when it will be back up. they first told me it was a outage in my area but it's now maintenance. last week when to auto start my car & my app said password email or both were wrong, which i've used for the last 10 mo's. the same is true when i go online. just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. i'm in ohio..

·
Registered
521 Posts
Mine worked for me in Central Florida no problem. I had it download a POI for me and I also had it lock my doors (I am pretty sure I already had... but... had to make sure). Got the notification back that all was good.

·
Registered
262 Posts
mine working fine did have that problem with password it was down for like a day thats it since that no problem at all

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes, I had problems logging in over mobile with it over the weekend, but I was thinking it was related to an upgrade in my iPhone software. Seems to be working fine now though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem solved. not a BlueLink problem after all, but a cell phone & computer update situation. as unlikely as cell update *Android* & computer update *Mac* with in a day of one other, passwords on both were altered. looks like operator error ME.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Takes a big man (or woman) to admit they were the problem :)

Glad you are blue... agian :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
My blue link has been down for over a week & hyundai not sure when it will be back up. they first told me it was a outage in my area but it's now maintenance. last week when to auto start my car & my app said password email or both were wrong, which i've used for the last 10 mo's. the same is true when i go online. just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. i'm in ohio..
I have EXACTLY the same problem. I called My Hyundai and they told me what you said. I then called Bluelink and they said I should go to the dealer and have the VIN reset. I called the dealer and they seemed to be familiar with the problem.

I have not gone in to have it fixed yet. I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
58 Posts
Exactly the same problem. MyHyundai said they needed to research the problem. BlueLink said to take it to the dealer to reset the VIN in their system.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It seems Blue Link could have just tried to send a signal to are car's. if it works then there's more & likely another problem, not a network problem. possibly a log in issue, but no one @ BL understands how to eliminate some basic problems. no suggestion's at all. o well all's good for now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was told the system is no longer supported for my 2014 EQUUS. The type of cellular service use has been upgraded and mine can no longer be used. This has really chapped my hide. May be time for a class action suit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My blue link has been down for over a week & hyundai not sure when it will be back up. they first told me it was a outage in my area but it's now maintenance
Anybody??
[/I was told the system is no longer supported for my 2014 EQUUS. The type of cellular service use has been upgraded and mine can no longer be used. This has really chapped my hide. May be time for a class action suit.

. last week when to auto start my car & my app said password email or both were wrong, which i've used for the last 10 mo's. the same is true when i go online. just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. i'm in ohio..
I was told the system is no longer supported for my 2014 EQUUS. The type of cellular service use has been upgraded and mine can no longer be used. This has really chapped my hide. May be time for a class action suit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts