Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I noticed that too yesterday yay. Now the last option they need to add is for heated/ventilated seats!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I was pleased to see that controls for heated accessories on my 18 sonata are now available on the blue link app.
I hope that they get this over to the Android phone soon. I would like to be able to optionally heat my front seats in addition to the steering wheel.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I hope that they get this over to the Android phone soon. I would like to be able to optionally heat my front seats in addition to the steering wheel.
Nah, I don't want my butt and hands to be remotely controlled. :nerd::grin2:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Heheheh... I feel certain that it will be quite a while before we get even close to Level 1 autonomous driving, but I would like to see additional options for the remote start.

This adds rear defrost and steering wheel heating "if equipped" to the options (as one option, not selectable). That's a good start!

Any iOS / iPhone users with a Santa Fe Sport? I hope that they get this over to the Android phone soon!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Man I wish I had gotten the automatic climate control. Oh well, definitely in the next car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Man I wish I had gotten the automatic climate control. Oh well, definitely in the next car!

If you had gotten ACC, then you would have wished you got something else until you hit the top end.

I really wanted Android Auto, so I got a 2015 Sport with both packages. It didn't have the smart cruise control. I drive 30 minutes to work each day, I am kicking myself for not getting it. My wife said it was a waste of money, so I'm never letting her influence another car option less than $2,000 again.

·
Registered
515 Posts
If you had gotten ACC, then you would have wished you got something else until you hit the top end.

I really wanted Android Auto, so I got a 2015 Sport with both packages. It didn't have the smart cruise control. I drive 30 minutes to work each day, I am kicking myself for not getting it. My wife said it was a waste of money, so I'm never letting her influence another car option less than $2,000 again.

That is very true about wanting other things until reaching fully loaded. But the value package I have in my sonata works just fine for me. The only thing I wish I had was the dual zone auto climate control. When I shop around for a G80 next year most of that stuff comes standard anyway. If only the 5.0 Ultimate wasn’t so expensive haha.

·
Registered
669 Posts
The Genesis G80 in 3.8 form isn't terribly expensive. About the same as a high end Santa Fe Sport. I went for Ultimate package, so it isn't that far away from the 5.0 version, but I got all the bells and whistles including heads up display, panoramic roof, lane keep assist, etc

Paid just under $50k. If I were doing it again I would have to go with the 3.3 twin turbo.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JTravers.. we don’t see the option available for my wife’s 17 Sonata either. Not sure why as she has the heated options as well. Going to inquire with Bluelink.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm guessing pre-2018 Sonatas just don't have the ability to control heated accessories remotely? Seems a bit short-sighted but not much we can do, I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts