Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Sonators,

I was watching the movie "Daybreakers" few weeks ago and in this movie a Chrysler 300 had its front grill illuminated from the inside so I tried to do the same.
I ordered 4 flexible LED strips on ebay, connected them on the headlights and voila.

The picture shows the blue darker than it is but I think I will still add 2 more strips, they are so cheap.

[attachment=18511:blue1.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks ok not my cup of tea though, good reason to get pulled over here in Pa, dont know what the law is there but here in Pa nothing but amber lighting on front of vehicle.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Hey man...to each his own.

How was that movie, by the way?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Dimoha @ Jun 2 2010, 04:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328922
Looks good, but it isn't something new. IMHO
Sorry I didn't know I needed to post only new stuff, so I'm guessing you don't want to see the black vinyl I put on the tail lights? :grin:

Yes, it used to be undercarriage 10 years ago but front grill in my city never seen it.

·
Banned
792 Posts
I like it, a lot!!!! Custom Sonatas are my cup of tea. I have some pretty sweet aluminum stem caps for my tire valves. Had to make payments on them, but I'll get the investment back when I sell, or sell them privately on eBay after, for 90% of my original cost. Right V33???

·
Registered
57 Posts
You get pulled over and searched for that kind of stuff in my area. I was thinking of doing some white LED strips, i dont think thats illegal.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Tour93..The concept is nice... but you have too many different colors going on your front bumper. How about getting all the headlights, fog lights, blinkers, and the grill lights all the same color....maybe white? i would def. give you 10 stars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts