Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have a fuse diagram...I'm looking for I/P Juction Box for Power Outlets 1 & 2 (No. 29, 25)? The one on the right has power. Thanks! :unsure:

Are there more than 2 locations for fuses? (left of steering wheel and near the battery)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I replaced the blown fuse...but it still doesn't work! I didn't pull the fuse to see if it blew again...for a later date. I have one for the GPS...I wanted the other to charge the cell when I need to. :shades:

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
ETM reflects I/P junction box, Power Outlet 1 & Power Outlet 2..

Likely have device / cord malfunction.. Use DVOM lead to touch brass contact in middle for 12+ with key on,, silver shell/sleeve be ground

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ETM reflects I/P junction box, Power Outlet 1 & Power Outlet 2..

Likely have device / cord malfunction.. Use DVOM lead to touch brass contact in middle for 12+ with key on,, silver shell/sleeve be ground
...not the case...GPS is known to work in one and not the other! Thnx!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked the fuse and it is good...but no power to outlet #1? I will have to use a dual plug or power the GPS from the cell plug USB.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I checked the fuse and it is good...but no power to outlet #1? I will have to use a dual plug or power the GPS from the cell plug USB.

Kinda simple to remove console top,, if you want guidance, I can provide.... shouldnt take more than 2 minute to remove console..

Let me know

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Does it snap open...I don't want to break anything!

I got the console side off (lifts out) and after removing 4 more screws...I gave-up! Not my favorite environment to work...I am clumsy with plastic inter-locking parts!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Put shifter in "N"... grab knob and pull up firmly to remove knob and boot as assembly

Remove them 2 side panel,, grab thin portion at console and oull outward some,, it'll release some, and oull upward while working forward toward center dash panel,, i panel just snap into place,, do same for opposite side

Open console lid,, grab panel at front edge and raise up to unsnap,, work forward and unsnap the rest

Now remove center console cover in hand and verify sockets plugged in

While cover off, look at end of shifter cable at the pin on shifter,, make sure the fella that got paid for recall qctually put a "E" clip on there to retain shift cable (left side of shifter there)... couple in my shop not been doing them on cars that recall for addition of "E" clip...

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the effort...I need to keep calm and take my time! 0:)

Do you know if there is also an inline fuse on the power outlets?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts