Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

i just ordered the Block Heater for Tucson 2020 but i do not know where its location is the engine. If anyone has already installed it by yourself, please help me some instructions or any pics, videos that wouldbe great for me. Thank you

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have installed one in a 2.0 litre Nu block, you may or may not have this engine. You are going to have to specify which engine block your vehicle has. The block heater may come with the necessary instructions.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dealership will be the last place I go look. Sorry they overprice everything for no reason. I can order online, thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I recorded this info when I put a block heater in my 2016 Elantra GT with 2.0 GDI engine. NO turbo.

Block heater- bought zerostart #3100111 diameter .703 inch or 17.85 mm. Length 73mm. Grease Permatex Silicone Ceramic 28ml tube that internet says has high thermal conductivity. We’ll see if it fits/works. Some other numbers on actual heater are 659008 and 153760 and 400watt. CSA.

This heater appear identical to what the dealer sells but it is only half the price.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think it was a bit cheaper at Partsource. Zerostart or Tremo 3100111.....You want to make sure it fits first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts