Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, our Palisade is throwing "Check Blind Spot Collision Monitoring system error" and "Forward Collision Error". These errors come on when driving for a bit and than when the vehicle is restarted it will go away for while than come back on.

I was wondering if there are any recalls or anyone has encountered these issues before?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
208 Posts
Recently, our Palisade is throwing "Check Blind Spot Collision Monitoring system error" and "Forward Collision Error". These errors come on when driving for a bit and than when the vehicle is restarted it will go away for while than come back on.

I was wondering if there are any recalls or anyone has encountered these issues before?

Thanks!
There's a software update for the blind spot monitoring. Unclear if that includes the collision part of it, or only the blind spot indicators/video feeds. There's no software update for the forward collision system that I know of.

See here for the blind spot TSB - note the error message is different form yours: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10170515-9999.pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts