Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a problem. The little black button that locks and unlocks the door on the handle with the smart key is stuck on the drivers side. Like when you go to press it in it feels like it’s already jammed into the handle and it doesn’t click nor does it function. Is there any way I could fix this myself? Or is this a problem I could take to the dealer and fix under warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I had my driver side button replaced under warranty on my 14 SF XL, probably due to colder weather and water getting trap inside the button. It already started doing it again so I just gave up and ignored it, definitely should be under warranty so GL.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my driver side button replaced under warranty on my 14 SF XL, probably due to colder weather and water getting trap inside the button. It already started doing it again so I just gave up and ignored it, definitely should be under warranty so GL.

Thank you for the help! I’ll give my dealer a call and have it done during the week hopefully. Thanks again

·
Registered
84 Posts
How did you make out? I just had this happen on my '14 Elantra GT. Fortunately, I'm dropping it off tonight to get the rear window replaced and I'll let them know it isn't working...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts