Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a used BK2 flywheel and new disc and pressure plate. They were Valeo but the same as OE. New flywheel bolts and slave cylinder.

Shifts like a dream and no problems getting into gear or grinding.

Easy to shift as my Accent. I hope it can hold from slipping at peak torque.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I had a used BK2 flywheel and new disc and pressure plate. They were Valeo but the same as OE. New flywheel bolts and slave cylinder.

As long as you replace everything with the 2013+ components (clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, release bearing) it will work just fine.

The 2013+ clutch assembly is designed to handle the additional power increase of the 2013+ models, and have been well know to handle 300ft/lbs without issue.

The weak point will be the flywheel now, rather than the clutch assembly slipping.

Duro

·
Registered
864 Posts

As long as you replace everything with the 2013+ components (clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, release bearing) it will work just fine.

The 2013+ clutch assembly is designed to handle the additional power increase of the 2013+ models, and have been well know to handle 300ft/lbs without issue.

The weak point will be the flywheel now, rather than the clutch assembly slipping.

Duro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts