Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one had experience of running the new santa fe on bio diesel and if so does it invalidate the 5 year warranty, there is a garage which sell bio fuel at 84p a litre as opposed to 94p for city diesel. If the warranty is ok does the engine need any modification.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
this has been dicussed before, (check with the search engine) but l don't think the santa. will run on bio.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hi usherbob

I asked Hyundai the same question when hoping to run my new Tucson on bio diesel and I was told that it was ok to run on bio but with a limit of 5% per tankfull.

Hardly worth bothering to put just 3 litres in every 60 litres is it to save just 30p

Better if we all had a day of action to stop the government charging tax on a tax ie the Vat on the fuel tax- NOW THAT WOULD SAVE US ALL MONEY !!

Itza

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (Itsatusconmatey @ May 15 2007, 04:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=87969
Hi usherbob

I asked Hyundai the same question when hoping to run my new Tucson on bio diesel and I was told that it was ok to run on bio but with a limit of 5% per tankfull.

Hardly worth bothering to put just 3 litres in every 60 litres is it to save just 30p

Better if we all had a day of action to stop the government charging tax on a tax ie the Vat on the fuel tax- NOW THAT WOULD SAVE US ALL MONEY !!

Itza
yes that sounds like a good idear a day of action get all the farmers and truck drivers to go in to london and park out side 10 downing street
the government have been riping all us drive's for years with all this tax. the thing is that if you cut the tax the country would get a lot better because people will have more money to spend but the tax would need to be cut by about 8 pence's to make this work then. all the best lets get this going maybe send emails around to try and do this choose one day and date and do it every month till the price of tax come's down or better block the oil trucks from leaving again by blocking the roads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts