Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that Hyundai had dropped the TUIX kit for the MD by 50%! I ordered a new front lip and side skirts from my local dealership today for $225 out the door! Just wanted to spread the word to the community!

Just search for Elantra body kit and it should list the front rear and sides.

And yes, this is THE TUIX kit that comes pre-painted perfectly to your car!

·
Registered
469 Posts
At least you guys HAVE that option. Us folk up north don't have the body kit option.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not at my dealer! still wanted 192 for the side lol. Might need to go down in person and check :D
Just do a search online for any of the part numbers below and you'll find the drop has hit most dealerships.

What's the parts number again?
Here they are:

XXX = your paint code

Front lip: 3XF30-AB100-XXX

Rear lip: 3XF30-AB200-XXX

Side skirts: 3XF30-AB300-XXX

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the heads up, so tempted to buy..!
All my local dealers here around VA are saying,
153 for front lip, 153 for side skirt, 192 for rear bumper, $530 total after taxes.
Look at Partshyundai.com, they have the lowest prices online that I've seen.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, so tempted to buy..!
All my local dealers here around VA are saying,
153 for front lip, 153 for side skirt, 192 for rear bumper, $530 total after taxes.
Those prices are 50% below list. To get a better price you usually have to ask and get a discount. This is usually 15 to 20% more.

Remember gamerguy is sponsored by a dealer so he is probably getting the best discount they can give.

153+153=306-15%=$260

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Those prices are 50% below list. To get a better price you usually have to ask and get a discount. This is usually 15 to 20% more.

Remember gamerguy is sponsored by a dealer so he is probably getting the best discount they can give.

153+153=306-15%=$260
While this is completely true, you can get the parts from "PartsHyundai.com" for the prices below:

Front lip: $110.77
Side skirts: $138.46
Rear lip: $110.77

With shipping your looking at less than $450 shipped for the complete TUIX kit!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
OCIron, a lot of us here have or had it. Some of us also have the replica version which is identical in shape. Check out these profiles for reference: me, Gamerguy, Romel12, 1badsr, Ivantra just to name a few.

·
Registered
911 Posts

The original Tuix Look came with a door moldings, rear spoiler, gas cap and wheels.

The rear diffuser is glossy black (Piano Black I think) and no exhaust cut outs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That looks pretty cool. I think the rear bumper especially pops on a white elantra. I'm wondering how this kit would look on a black elantra.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I swear man, Saurianfire is like the king of Research!

Btw, does anyone know if the Superdrift spoiler can be bought anywhere painted with American color code? WJR for mine.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts