Hyundai Forums banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
No Im not confusing it. I know the difference between night mode and daytime mode... Some members here are saying that their nighttime mode is too dark that they can barely see anything on the screen.. Im saying there is a brightness control for that. Last night I posted 2 photos while in night mode.. one where my settings were default after updaing, where I could barely see street lines, and one after I adjusted the NIGHT brightness, under settings, display, brightness, night. Thats why in my last post, I was asking if its not properly switching over to the proper modes, based on time of day, or if their night mode is too dark
The issue is not properly switching over from day time mode to night time mode and vice versa.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hopefully they fix it in the next update, and then make the update free and downloadable :p
Yeah I hope so. If they issue a bug fix and don’t supply it for free to those who already paid I’m pretty sure there is gonna be a good bunch of pissed of people. Not just us on the forum.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah I hope so. If they issue a bug fix and don’t supply it for free to those who already paid I’m pretty sure there is gonna be a good bunch of pissed of people. Not just us on the forum.
Has it been determined this bug is universal? I believe there are a few people on here who've upgraded but have not reported they're experiencing this problem.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Has it been determined this bug is universal? I believe there are a few people on here who've upgraded but have not reported they're experiencing this problem.
I don’t think it’s universal, has to do with an exact map version and the year of production of the car I guess since I’m guessing the processor and such of the head unit probably changed over the years. However, when I called, Mapnsoft was aware of the issue, others had called before me so we’re definitely not the only ones.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Crazy question - can this update via SD card be done while driving or the car has to be stationary?
You can do it while driving, no buttons to press. As long as you don’t turn the car off I don’t think it’s a problem. As long as your destination is over 30 minutes away and you don’t mind doing it in silence I don’t see why not

·
Registered
171 Posts
Crazy question - can this update via SD card be done while driving or the car has to be stationary?
I started in the car stationary (the verify part) then drove to the grocery store during install, then sat in the parking lot til it was done. I kept telling myself while driving “don’t turn the car offwhen you get there, don’t turn the car off when you get there”

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a 2018 with the Ultimate Package. I had to drop down the menu one level below Display, but the Show Vehicle Speed box is there.

Thanks for posting.

181 - 196 of 196 Posts