Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any feedback on what winter mats + cargo tray you guys have bought?
I had good experience with weathertech on my previous cars, but just found out that there are alternatives out there (husky/tux/etc).

My requirements are:
1. must ship to / be available in Canada
2. snug fit and doesn't slip/slide
3. cut/designed for the santa fe (not a generic style)
4. foldable cargo tray (does this exist? to access the storage cubbies under the trunk floor?)

·
Registered
19 SF Limited AWD 2.4
263 Posts
Any feedback on what winter mats + cargo tray you guys have bought?
I had good experience with weathertech on my previous cars, but just found out that there are alternatives out there (husky/tux/etc).

My requirements are:
1. must ship to / be available in Canada
2. snug fit and doesn't slip/slide
3. cut/designed for the santa fe (not a generic style)
4. foldable cargo tray (does this exist? to access the storage cubbies under the trunk floor?)
This has been discussed in other threads since I bought my Limited AWD Oct 2018, you may want to search. My SF came with the carpeted factory mats including reversible rear mat which does limit hidden storage but it's rollable. I don't know about the Canada part so will let others comment on that. Here is a fairly recent discussion on ideas for the cargo tray: https://www.hyundai-forums.com/2019-hyundai-santa-fe-forum-tm/655937-trunk-cargo-liner-options.html

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,411 Posts
It does get tiresome when (mostly) new folks start yet ANOTHER thread on a subject that’s already being actively discussed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
For the cargo area I bought indoor/outdoor carpet & cut it to fit around the wheel wells & partially up the back of the rear seats. Has rubber backing so doesn't slip. $30.00 + tax. Works great, dog likes it better than plastic, easy to flip up for compartment access, can vacuum easily and if there's lots of smedge on it throw it on the driveway & hose it off. Or buy another piece of carpet. At $30. you can have plenty of cargo protectors compared with the $200 or so you'll give Weathertech or whoever.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It does get tiresome when (mostly) new folks start yet ANOTHER thread on a subject that’s already being actively discussed.

What gets tiresome is ignorant remarks that add absolutely nothing and are of no assistance to the original posters question.
Not everyone has all day to spend browsing back posts looking for a solution to their question. Some actually have a life outside this forum, believe it or not..

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,411 Posts
What gets tiresome is ignorant remarks that add absolutely nothing and are of no assistance to the original posters question.
Not everyone has all day to spend browsing back posts looking for a solution to their question. Some actually have a life outside this forum, believe it or not..
You might be on to something. Perhaps we should remove the SEARCH function from the forum since some folks can’t be bothered to use it. ????

·
Registered
197 Posts
Go easy on PMCErnie. Sometimes he doesn't get enough fiber in his diet. He is usually a fountain of knowledge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts