Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got a 2013 SE 2.0T and was thinking about changing it a little bit. Where, in your opinion, is a good place to buy a spoiler? I'm looking for a reliable site with fair prices, thanks!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeap Spoiler King is the right price and shipping was fast. If you install the spoiler yourself make sure you are not over caffeinated because cutting into nice paint and steel is a handshaking event.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I got lucky found a brand new genuine hyundai oem lip spoiler on eBay that was phantom black pearl the color of my car. Guy was asking 129 or BO, I offered him 80 and he accepted. I was a bit concerned about the drilling into my trunk but the steel is so thin the bit went through like nothing. He's selling a couple more but they're both phantom black. Hopefully you can find a nice deal like that, just keep looking on eBay.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2.0 터보;1642481 said:
Yeap Spoiler King is the right price and shipping was fast. If you install the spoiler yourself make sure you are not over caffeinated because cutting into nice paint and steel is a handshaking event.
I'll have to look around SpoilerKing then! haha, my dad is a car dealer, so he is going to take it somewhere to be installed

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I used 3m double sided tape to install my spoiler and it's been great.... no need to drill the trunk lid.

Just make sure the area is clean and dry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts