Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a 90 mile run, 98% hwy, and the the same run 90 miles back, 180 miles total, in two session but mostly flat high way. Got super MPG with the A/C on the whole time and the cruise set at 65 mph. Amazing power and comfort in an econ car, quite pleased at 13K miles on the odometer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Impressive, sir! Did you do the actual math yourself to see if it was close to that?
I will at fill up, still have over half a tank, I always compare the two readings, but past experience shows the computer estimate about 5% generous, that will put the calculated MPG at about 45.5 MPG or so. cheers.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I will at fill up, still have over half a tank, I always compare the two readings, but past experience shows the computer estimate about 5% generous, that will put the calculated MPG at about 45.5 MPG or so. cheers.
That is really good. I drive way too fast to get anywhere near that... I still get 33-35mpg doing 80+ mph every day though.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Did a 74 mile round trip to see some races. Got 44 mpg on the way up, 51 mpg on the way back! This was computer readout, cruise control off with ac on

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'll be amazed if it's actually 45 mpg. I get an average of 39-41 with 70-80% highway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts