Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for the best iPhone holder for the Santa Fe and advice on positioning. I'm going to need something near the iPhone connections on the lower dash. I'm thinking of a short mount based in the small tray where the iPhone connections are, or something attached to the dash just to the left of the tray. Something sleek and not permanent (or glue mount) would be preferred. If anyone has advice on how they tackled this and links to stores/ebay providers, please let me know. I'm starting to think that I just lay it down in the tray, but that clutters up the tray area.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I just leave my Blackberry in its vinyl case, with the top flap folded over backwards and pressed into the dash vent. It goes from hip to vent and back again in seconds.

·
Registered
96 Posts
For the last few years I have used brodit mounts, and active holders, so it charges automatically when dropped in.

I have been using a mount which is clips onto the top of the centre console, just next to the drivers airvent, but have just changed to a lower one which is next to the coin tray behind the gearlever on the centre console, as my phone was causing intereference on my new head unit.

Brodit brackets are non damaging and the mounts are the best, and altough not cheap, I did not want to damage my car after spending all that money on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts