Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's the paint job? Does it look like it was painted at the beach? Or can a blind person mistake it for braille? Seen way too many crappy paint jobs.
Paint job seriously looks factory. I think it's from Korea. I ordered only a week ago and it was delivered yesterday. Took 20 min to install. Looks like it came from the factory.

·
22,788 Posts
There are actually some good suppliers out there that do a really nice job. Although mine is the wing-style spoiler and installed on an Elantra, it looks fantastic. Paint is flawless, no runs or drips. $104 for the spoiler, and an additional $20 for the Shimmering White Metallic 3-step process. Otherwise, it would have been $104 if it was any of the other colors. That metallic (also known as Pearl White Metallic) sure looks great. Perfect match to the car.

This one requires drilling into the read deck lid. 3M tape is not recommended due to the design. If you're an amateur, have a body shop install it. For the average mechanic, it's not that difficult. Just follow the enclosed directions.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I bought a spoiler off Ebay and I just installed it today. I have to say, this IS the best deal on a spoiler. I got it for $98 painted and shipped to my door. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Painted YF Sonata Rear Wing Boot Trunk Spoiler 11 New ▼ | eBay
I guess I don't understand what makes this particular $98 painted spoiler "THE BEST DEAL" over all the other painted $98 spoiler from other vendors??? Can you tell us specifically what makes it superior to all the others???

Larry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Click the ebay link, and right below the color codes it says "IF you dont see your color code, please contact us. All factory colors available."

It's pretty clearly printed there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts