Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
07 Santa Fe Limited AWD 3.3; '21 Santa Fe Limited AWD 2.5T
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not having much luck finding high quality rubber/vinyl floor liners for our brand new 21 Santa Fe limited. WeatherTech has custom front liners, but nothing for the rear. Cut to fit is an option, but then I have to buy an entire set, rear AND front.
Anybody?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Bought them for my Hybrid. They didn't say they would fit a Hybrid so I took my chances

Passenger and Rear fit like a glove. n the drivers side, I had to modify around the accelerator and for one retaining pin. Notified them so they could check my measurements.

Give them a shout.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Those are pretty nice! Got a set for my 2021 Sonata and they fir like a glove.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Thanks for the link njerald. I bookmarked the website for future reference.

Reactions: njerald

·
Registered
2021 Santa Fe Limited (Portofino Gray)
63 Posts
I have the Smartliners also and they are similar to Weathertech but were about $50 cheaper for the first and second row set. Has the same issue as njerald with the one retaining pin being a little off, but otherwise I am happy with them. Someone else said on the forum said they purchased them and did not have an issue with the retaining pin, so maybe they have fixed it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Santa Fe Limited 2.5T
315 Posts
I’m not having much luck finding high quality rubber/vinyl floor liners for our brand new 21 Santa Fe limited. WeatherTech has custom front liners, but nothing for the rear. Cut to fit is an option, but then I have to buy an entire set, rear AND front.
Anybody?
I purchased the Tuxmat for my 2021 SF. They fit better than the Weathertech I have had in the past.
TuxMat Custom Car Floor Mats for Hyundai Santa Fe 2019-2021 Model - Laser Measured, Largest Coverage, Waterproof, All Weather. The Best Hyundai Santa Fe Accessory (Black)>

Reactions: Bmackkc
1 - 6 of 6 Posts