Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid! It’s our first new car, so that’s exciting!

Curious what accessories people have tried and liked?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats on your first new car! I love mine so far.

Of the four accessories I've purchased for my 2022 Tucson SEL Hybrid, only two have worked out.
1. NFC card.
2. Ruiya Center Console Organizer Tray

Here's the two that didn't work out.
1. Car Door Window Switch Bezel Cover
2. Crossbars - CWF21 AU000

I ordered the crossbars though my dealer over the phone, told them I had a Hybrid with the panoroof and that's what they ordered. After picking it up, hauling it all the way home and opening the box, the instructions stated clearly that they are not compatible with the Tucson hybrid or the Tucson with the panoroof. Hyundai Accessories dot com doesn't state that on their web site, and neither did the dealers parts database. I submitted an inquiry to Hyundai about this a few days ago and am still waiting to hear from them.

The bezel covers shipped from China and didn't fit at all, I got a refund and was able to keep them, but threw them out because they were useless.

There isn't a lot of accessories available yet, but should be soon. The car is so new my insurance company didn't even have it in their database yet.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats on your first new car! I love mine so far.

Of the four accessories I've purchased for my 2022 Tucson SEL Hybrid, only two have worked out.
1. NFC card.
2. Ruiya Center Console Organizer Tray

Here's the two that didn't work out.
1. Car Door Window Switch Bezel Cover
2. Crossbars - CWF21 AU000

I ordered the crossbars though my dealer over the phone, told them I had a Hybrid with the panoroof and that's what they ordered. After picking it up, hauling it all the way home and opening the box, the instructions stated clearly that they are not compatible with the Tucson hybrid or the Tucson with the panoroof. I am still working with the dealer to get my money back.

The bezel covers shipped from China and didn't fit at all, I got a refund and was able to keep them, but threw them out because they were useless.

There isn't a lot of accessories available yet, but should be soon. The car is so new my insurance company didn't even have it in their database yet.
Oh oh. I bought some switch bezel covers from ebay but a seller from South Korea. Hopefully they fit.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited in Deep Sea
179 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited
34 Posts
More than anything else: All-weather floor mats once they become available - at least if you're in any region that gets a lot of snow and/or mud.
I've had cars without all-weather mats in the past and I never want to go through another winter without them.

The center console tray Tim suggested isn't bad either. I have one and it makes the center console storage a bit more practical for smaller items.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson hybrid limited
155 Posts
If you are bored, ebay has a ton of knock-off. All overseas, many from home market of South Korea

I did purchase some "wood light" trim to cover the piano black on the four doors and center/shifter console:
2022 hyundai tucson in Parts & Accessories | eBay
what is the ones you ordered link please. there are so much there. when you get them let us no how it went. thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anyone check this one out?
I've been shopping around for crossbars and just looking at those photos I am fairly certain that they won't work on a '22 Tucson with the panoramic sunroof. Something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you are bored, ebay has a ton of knock-off. All overseas, many from home market of South Korea

I did purchase some "wood light" trim to cover the piano black on the four doors and center/shifter console:
you say you ordered wood light trim covers? my main question to you is on the doors is this the one you ordered Wood Style Window Switch Cover Trim For HYUNDAI 2021-2022 TUCSON NX4 | eBay if so can you tell me i noticed that one of the covers only have one hole for window opener. i don`t have my car yet so is the one hole for the front passenger door? thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
you say you ordered wood light trim covers? my main question to you is on the doors is this the one you ordered Wood Style Window Switch Cover Trim For HYUNDAI 2021-2022 TUCSON NX4 | eBay if so can you tell me i noticed that one of the covers only have one hole for window opener. i don`t have my car yet so is the one hole for the front passenger door? thanks
You are right. I just checked my car and passenger window has window and lock/unlock switches so two separate openings.

The ebay listing is only showing one opening.

But it does look like the two rear covers accommodate the heated seat switch. So this looks like it got 3/4 doors right (if you have Limited trim that has rear heated seats).

I'll wait and see what I actually get. Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
You are right. I just checked my car and passenger window has window and lock/unlock switches so two separate openings.

The ebay listing is only showing one opening.

But it does look like the two rear covers accommodate the heated seat switch. So this looks like it got 3/4 doors right (if you have Limited trim that has rear heated seats).

I'll wait and see what I actually get. Thanks
thanks again for your great help. i was about to order it but when i saw only one opening i did not order it yet. so when do you think you will getting yours in ? yes i am waiting for my hybrid limited to come in. thanks again.

·
Registered
234 Posts
thanks again for your great help. i was about to order it but when i saw only one opening i did not order it yet. so when do you think you will getting yours in ? yes i am waiting for my hybrid limited to come in. thanks again.
Timeline is maybe in a month so it will be a while

·
Registered
155 Posts

NikonGuy i got pictures from a dealer of the doors. i sent them to finedayshop the person selling the wood style covers. i also emailed him two other times and no response from him. have you tried to reach out to him? the ones you ordered have they been shipped yet? let me no when you get them if they turn out okay. thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
NikonGuy i got pictures from a dealer of the doors. i sent them to finedayshop the person selling the wood style covers. i also emailed him two other times and no response from him. have you tried to reach out to him? the ones you ordered have they been shipped yet? let me no when you get them if they turn out okay. thanks
I have contacted the ebay seller and at this point he says if they don't fit he would refund. But that would be pretty expensive to ship back.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The Ebay covers have the same cutouts as the covers I bought on Amazon. The front passenger door is missing the cutout for the lock/unlock button, both rear doors have an extra cutout in front of the window control, and the drivers door has an extra cutout below the mirror control. At least that's how things are on my SEL Hybrid.

I took photos of the covers sitting on the arm rests for the seller so that they could see why they were incompatible with the car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The Ebay covers have the same cutouts as the covers I bought on Amazon. The front passenger door is missing the cutout for the lock/unlock button, both rear doors have an extra cutout in front of the window control, and the drivers door has an extra cutout below the mirror control. At least that's how things are on my SEL Hybrid.

I took photos of the covers sitting on the arm rests for the seller so that they could see why they were incompatible with the car.
Tim do you have a link for the ones on amazon? also did you happen to order the one for the center consul? thanks

1 - 20 of 54 Posts