·
Registered
2,622 Posts
ditto! :nerd:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discovering the Origins the Hyundai Logo

While the “H” in Hyundai’s automobile logo does stand for the company’s name, it’s also a stylized picture: a silhouette of two individuals shaking hands. One individual is a company representative and the other is a satisfied customer. Their exchange is a handshake of trust and satisfaction between company and consumer. Also notice how the “H” is slanted forward, actively to the right, rather than passively to the left.

The oval around the figures indicates Hyundai’s global expansion, its aim to flourish in the worldwide market beyond the Asian continent.
I think if you had one of the Sonata's or Elantra's that needed a new motor the trust and satisfaction part of the symbol would have a different meaning. It is a nice ideal. Implementation is another thing.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
What's hidden here? The man on the right (Hyundai/dealer) has the high-ground...look at his feet!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Honda's H is uglier...reminds me of a gremlin! :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I did not know this. I just thought it was to differentiate them from Honda. I will never look at the logo on my car in the same way....:|

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Its for people who thought they were buying a Honda....... but didn"t.
I tell my friends, "it's a poor man's Toyota!" :grin2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts