Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just wanted to post an updated pic of my boy. The top pic, him completely stock. The bottom pic was taken last week after we finished the matte black vinyl wrap on all the chrome trimming on the car. Our cars can be made into whatever you want them to be. Just got to be willing to spend the money and spend a lot of time networking with others to see what will and won't work. I have moved on to the engine mods until badass headlights and tail lights are available in the US to buy! Happy mod-ing group!

·
Registered
379 Posts
View attachment 442167

Just wanted to post an updated pic of my boy. The top pic, him completely stock. The bottom pic was taken last week after we finished the matte black vinyl wrap on all the chrome trimming on the car. Our cars can be made into whatever you want them to be. Just got to be willing to spend the money and spend a lot of time networking with others to see what will and won't work. I have moved on to the engine mods until badass headlights and tail lights are available in the US to buy! Happy mod-ing group!
Turned out great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts