Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
As I put in my car, the noise right away starts beeping. When it starts beeping, it never goes away until i turn off the car and take the key out. I also do not have any internal lights. Would anyone know what this is?
Check for a bad fuse in your fuse box under the dash driver’s side, good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2007 Santa Fe and I'm experiencing the same problem (interior lights no longer work and what sounds like the door ajar chime going off the entire time).
My 2007 Hyundai Santa fe is doing the same thing. I haven't had visors for years but my husband, a mechanic who doesnt have time right now to look at it but he went to pull a part which is a junkyard of like wrecked cars you get to take certain parts off and buy it for fraction if you need them. One day months after he replaced the visors because the old ones broke at the base that holds it it starts beeping. Beeping when I crank the car, until I take the keys out of the ignition. I've taken the new one off undoing the wires hoping it would stop. No I have mirror lights which it should ding when flipped down and opened the mirror instead of the light coming on. Same with the doors, I believe cause of the lights on the open doors.it comes on when something that has a light. And when I stop at a light or stop sign the doors unlock. And lock back once I hit a certain mileage. So, please I'm beggin u how did you solve it? I'm going nutz! Is it a blown fuse?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had the same issue, the visor with the light had fell down and the live wire shorted out and blew a fuse. Replaced the fuse and the dinging stop. A clue is that maybe the dome light stops working or something else on the same fuse.
You solved my problem! That you so much! My husband checked the fuse box and voila! The horrid singing quit. Thanks so much. He didnt have to get off work and work. So thank you very much!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts