Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple months ago I'm waiting to get on the on ramp, http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2715a.shtml he was next to me, he was in the let turn lane me on the right turn lane. He was rolling forward before the light went green so he had a small head start. Long story short, I wasn't really expecting him to go full bore because the pavement was wet, after I round the corner I had it in 1st and went for it. It was tight, the merge lane ran out for him, I was just barely pulling, my bumper was probably right in between the passenger and drive side door. It may have had AWD. He let of the throttle and fell in behind me. Speed probably around 70-80 give or take. If I hadn't run out of room I would have been able to slowly get past him.

Funny story:

QUOTE (mellssa.928 @ Oct 11, 2019, 11:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=157360356
My friend waxed a Corvette last night I was like holy cow can a Sonata wax a Corvette anyone know anyone?! VTEC kicked in yo! :liebe011:

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (Big B @ Oct 11 2010, 10:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362868
A couple months ago I'm waiting to get on the on ramp, http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2715a.shtml he was next to me, he was in the let turn lane me on the right turn lane. He was rolling forward before the light went green so he had a small head start. Long story short, I wasn't really expecting him to go full bore because the pavement was wet, after I round the corner I had it in 1st and went for it. It was tight, the merge lane ran out for him, I was just barely pulling, my bumper was probably right in between the passenger and drive side door. It may have had AWD. He let of the throttle and fell in behind me. Speed probably around 70-80 give or take. If I hadn't run out of room I would have been able to slowly get past him.
You waited 2 months to tell us this? Wow 70 -80 sounds heart throbbing however it is generally not a good idea to race a 1 Wheel

Drive car on wet pavement while running out of room on a Freeway onramp :trophy:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
One more juvenile comment on this thread and it gets locked. Keep it clean, please.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
QUOTE (normandelli @ Oct 16 2010, 05:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=363843
One more juvenile comment on this thread and it gets locked. Keep it clean, please.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

This thread was pretty pointless to begin with so don't tempt my itchy trigger finger. :innocent:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts