Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed the battery on my 04 santa fe. Everything is powering up fine, however the air conditioner is not displaying the temperature correctly. It says the highest temperature is mid 30's (which does kick on the heat), and the lowest is 17 degrees (which kicks on the air). Also the ambient temperatue is displaying the wrong information as well. can anyone give me an idea of what happened, and what I need to do to get things back to normal? Did I somehow blow a fuse, or is it something else I missed?

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
The automatic temperature control defaults to the Celsius scale following power loss. To revert to degrees Fahrenheit, press and hold the temperature down and 'AMB' buttons at the same time for about three seconds.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (lovemysantafe @ May 24 2010, 10:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=326002
The automatic temperature control defaults to the Celsius scale following power loss. To revert to degrees Fahrenheit, press and hold the temperature down and 'AMB' buttons at the same time for about three seconds.

Hold the buttons till the temp changes to "F"..... usually takes longer than 3 seconds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts