Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, got a new battery yesterday - now a/c is in celsius - anyone know how to change it back? 2005 Sonata - thanks!!

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
Try the blue temp button and AMB at the same time I think it is... hold it till it change to "F"...

If that fails, look in the owner manual in the HVAC section..

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Apr 17 2011, 08:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=431899
Try the blue temp button and AMB at the same time I think it is... hold it till it change to "F"...

If that fails, look in the owner manual in the HVAC section..

Page 1-107 of the 2005 owner manual says push auto & off and hold while display changes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - pushing amb + blue button worked - you rock - didn't realize I put this under the 2011 category until it was too late -

·
Registered
43 Posts
cafero99,
Thank you for returning and letting us know what worked. I find that rarely happens. It is very thoughtful and helpful to let us know what caused the problem (battery change) where you found the info (this forum) how you solved the problem (parts and/or procedures) like pressing the right buttons at the right time. Glad to here your problem was solved and by returning to this (your) post maybe it will help someone in the future. Thank You very much for your thoughtfulness. PS- I know I was late to this party but I hope everyone is this thoughtful and helpful as I read all I can before posting a question. Peace-Out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts