Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So let's here it, What bad things have you done with your brand new Sonata. Below are the list of things people usually do not do with a brand new car:

Eat/Drink in the car
Race the car
Rice the car
Throw trash in the car
Have sex in the car
Fart in the car
Spill food in the car
Park in tight spaces were the car can get dinged up
Break something in the car
Smoke in the car

Hopefully this will be interesting...

·
Banned
630 Posts
this one time in band camp I ran over a lady.....blood spattered all over the hood....but since the car is red, I just let it blend in and bounced

·
Registered
594 Posts
When I left the dealer with my brand new wheels I almost hit a jaywalker right in front of the dealer while turning left onto the very busy street having to look for a gap from both directions. The pedestrian took the same gap crossing the street from the other side while talking on his cell phone. Fortunately I was going very slowly and both of us had just enough time to do a last second swerve to avoid being at the same spot at the same time. I still get shivers down my spine thinking about it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I got the floor dirty with my dirty feet before I put the floor mats in.

Had to feed my son and got baby forumla (powder) on the seats (no biggie).

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Klooks Kleek @ Jun 10 2010, 04:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331782
Nothing other than having it idle for 15-20 mins when brand new as the salesperson went through all the control functions. Never should have let her do that.

BTW , having sex in the car is a bad thing??
Aboslutely....myabe not the experience but you don't want bodily fluid stains on the seats or carpets.

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Jun 10 2010, 03:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331785
Aboslutely....myabe not the experience but you don't want bodily fluid stains on the seats or carpets.
I've been on this earth 48 years.

I don't care if you destroy the car, the only time sex is bad is when it's with someone you're not married to :innocent: .

·
Registered
209 Posts
bought some Tilex mold and mildew remover from the store and transported it home in the front passenger floor board. the bottle is defective and leaks where the sprayer connects to the bottle. when you turn it on it's side, it has a constant, steady drip. so now i have a bleach spot on my front floor mat.

i have an open claim with the clorox company to replace it. just have to mail in pics, pricing, the defective bottle, receipt etc (they pay shipping).

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (Gixer1k @ Jun 10 2010, 05:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331816
I've been on this earth 48 years.

I don't care if you destroy the car, the only time sex is bad is when it's with someone you're not married to :innocent: .
I'd like to think the BEST sex is with someone you AREN'T married to!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think it's fair for me to start this thread without me listing the bad things I've done so far so here it goes:

I haven't done any that is on the list! hahaha

On the other hand, I was cleaning my car with the wipers up and I opened the hood before I lowered the wipers and wham bam! It made a screeching loud smack and I thought I completely scrape the paint on the hood and cracked the windshield. It was a horrible horrible sound and it gives me chill talking about it. I did say sorry to my car and kissed it though. :thumbsup:

The other day I parked right next to a stack of fense with barb wires, I opened my door and it hit the barb wires, luckily no scratches or paint damaged.... talk about a close one! whew!

Last weekend my gf and I were arguing and she slammed my door really hard. Boy I was **** and stupid me I went gunning the car and hit 6000 rpm on a 25mph zone!!!! :wallbash: I threatened to stuff her in the trunk if she ever does that again! Needless to say she won't be riding in my car, only in the trunk the next time she ever hurt my Amylia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Jun 11 2010, 12:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332072
Last weekend my gf and I were arguing and she slammed my door really hard. Boy I was **** and stupid me I went gunning the car and hit 6000 rpm on a 25mph zone!!!! :wallbash: I threatened to stuff her in the trunk if she ever does that again! Needless to say she won't be riding in my car, only in the trunk the next time she ever hurt my Amylia.
No wonder you haven't had sex in the car...

·
Registered
932 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Jun 10 2010, 03:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331774
So let's here it, What bad things have you done with your brand new Sonata. Below are the list of things people usually do not do with a brand new car:

Fart in the car
If this was the case, I'd never buy a new car.

I probably farted on the test drive.

·
Banned
630 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ Jun 14 2010, 08:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332842
uhhhhhhh.......I hope the windows were open..for the salesman's sake!
Heck no. Lock the windows and put the A/C on recirculate. Only way to tell what kind of dedication the sales person has.

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (midas69 @ Jun 14 2010, 10:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332875
Heck no. Lock the windows and put the A/C on recirculate. Only way to tell what kind of dedication the sales person has.
HAHAHA... my salesman actually farted on our test drive. He didn't say a word, but it was so bad, I had to roll down all the windows... his reply: "You like the way the wind wraps around the car and doesn't blow into the cabin??" :laughing:

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (midas69 @ Jun 14 2010, 11:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332875
dedication.....or maybe it was lack of protection on his part if he were to do a sudden tuck and roll out of the door down the highway doing 60! lol......

·
Banned
630 Posts
what about bad things you WISH you did in your sonata?

if thats the case, I'd like to bang a couple of my new neighbors in my sonata...

yeah....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.