Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think 95760-2W000 is the correct part and won't have the lines/warning hard coded into it. My seller wouldn't take the camera back so I butchered it and combined with my original to get a working camera!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wonder if only cleaning and impregnating it would solve this issue. So I would not have to replace the camera itself.
I'm just afraid to take it apart, as I'm sure a few plastic "screw" would break and I don't know where to get them
39 a moment ago
I had the issue with my backup camera for my 2013 Elantra sedan. I read a review on another blog that taking the camera out and completely disassembling it then cleaning it with WD40 and basic alcohol could fix it. I did it and now my camera works great again. There was a lot of salt and dirt which I think caused the camera not work. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
275 Posts
No, cleaning it won't solve the issue. IMSTRICKEN and myself were the first to replace the backup camera. I've tried all those methods until it went completely dead. Use some silicone around the new camera body to seal it from rain and salt. Failure of the old camera was caused by corrosion of the camera body.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts