Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2014 Sonata with back up camera. Screen goes solid blue with car placed in reverse. Looking for advice/opinion regarding possible issues and repairs

·
Registered
235 Posts
It sounds like you need a new backup camera. If everything else is still working (radio, etc.), then you need a camera. If your radio and lights aren't working, then replace the Room LP fuse.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sounds like you need a new backup camera. If everything else is still working (radio, etc.), then you need a camera. If your radio and lights aren't working, then replace the Room LP fuse.
Radio and lights still work. However, the red, yellow, and green overlay is absent.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's a little odd... I think you should still be able to see those lines. I would replace the Room LP fuse and if that doesn't fix the camera issue, then you need a new camera. I know those can go bad on these cars. You can get an aftermarket camera for about $60 online.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a little odd... I think you should still be able to see those lines. I would replace the Room LP fuse and if that doesn't fix the camera issue, then you need a new camera. I know those can go bad on these cars. You can get an aftermarket camera for about $60 online.
Thanks for the input

1 - 7 of 7 Posts