Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Lately when I put the tranny on reverse and look at the back up camera, it seems that I can see more and more of the back bumper. In other words, seems like the camera has move lower on the line of vision.

I have looked at the lens in the back and it is tight and will not slide up or down!

Anyone with this problem out there??

·
Registered
127 Posts
hmmm, I haven't noticed that problem but I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm in reverse. I do occasionally get a static screen or blue screen when I put it in reverse though. really annoying.

·
Registered
58 Posts
hmmm, I haven't noticed that problem but I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm in reverse. I do occasionally get a static screen or blue screen when I put it in reverse though. really annoying.
We were getting an intermittent back-up screen on my wife's Tucson so I videod the problem and the dealer replaced the camera under warranty. Now, the new camera has a much wider angle view! It shows the license plate---

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is a 2012 SE Turbo but I still don't remember in the beginning that I could see so much of the bumper. I have an oil change tomorrow so I guess I'll bring it up to the service advisor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts