Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am purchasing a 2011 Veracruz with 46,000 Miles however it did not pass the insurance inspection because the airbag light is on.
After scanning at the dealership they found these codes: B1620 B1329 B1102, has anyone experienced anything similar? was unable to find anything related in the forum. I appreciate any feedback provided.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am purchasing a 2011 Veracruz with 46,000 Miles however it did not pass the insurance inspection because the airbag light is on.
After scanning at the dealership they found these codes: B1620 B1329 B1102, has anyone experienced anything similar? was unable to find anything related in the forum. I appreciate any feedback provided.
May be the module. What did the dealership say? Has it been in a front end collision?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They haven't said anything officially yet, they mentioned charging the battery over the weekend or replacing the battery, resetting the codes to see if they clear, they are supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
They haven't said anything officially yet, they mentioned charging the battery over the weekend or replacing the battery, resetting the codes to see if they clear, they are supposed to get back to me tomorrow.
They are correct. That's the first thing to try. If that does not work you should get the carfax on it. I would do that anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your feedback, I am actually in Colombia and the equivalent to Carfax here shows an insurance claim with minor damage reported in 2016. If the battery test fails, what should be the next step to follow?

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Thank you for your feedback, I am actually in Colombia and the equivalent to Carfax here shows an insurance claim with minor damage reported in 2016. If the battery test fails, what should be the next step to follow?
Let's see what happens first. Does it say what the damage was?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts