Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my 2009 White Azera Limited updated and it reads like this
SW VERSION 10.3 (TG)
HW VERSION 9.0
Map VERSION 2.08.28
OS VERSION 1.3 (Flash N)

Does anyone have any hints or tips for this GPS system. I would like to save Routes but I guess you can't with this software. I really haven't seen anything different on this new install over the one that was 10.1 and dated 2007.... Comments would be welcome.... Thanks

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Who // where did the update ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (DanMichSr @ Jun 7 2010, 06:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=330510
This was done bye the Hyundai Dealership in Bangor, Maine
I guess it was a crazy question to start with. The program is pretty straight forward but can't hold a candle with the likes of Garmin or Streets & Trips by DeLorme. I guess the only way would be for some super bright guy to try to copy the card and experiment and see if he could change a few things but that's not going to happen. I don't understand why M&Soft didn't make one more menu for routes like they did for Marked Points. Oh well I still like the looks of it and I don't have the wires hanging down etc but it's a pain in the A** when I get ready for a trip from Maine to Rochester/Webster, N.Y. then Buffalo to have to put in 4 items for my route and do it all over again if I make the trip again. Thanks for reading...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts