Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked a similar question earlier, but because the high views but lack of response I surmised my intent may have not been clear. Does anyone with an Azera Limited have a trunk that opens all the way with the key or smart trunk feature. I just wanted a yes or no because there is a lack of info related to this topic on the internet because of the low sale numbers. Any response is appreciated

·
Registered
10 Posts
Unfortunately mine just pops up and inch or two. I did add a light strip in the trunk and it makes a nice glow when it opens.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I asked a similar question earlier, but because the high views but lack of response I surmised my intent may have not been clear. Does anyone with an Azera Limited have a trunk that opens all the way with the key or smart trunk feature. I just wanted a yes or no because there is a lack of info related to this topic on the internet because of the low sale numbers. Any response is appreciated
I have a 2017. The trunk has never opened more than 2' (at best) with the Smart Trunk feature; you still need to use a hand to get into it. I'm in south Florida so it's nearly always warm; can't blame it on cold weather! It's most definitely NOT hands-free trunk operation. Wish we were included in the Smart Trunk class action suit. I rarely use the key to get in it, but it's the same 1-2" result.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aight thanks yall, I thought I was just crazy but it seems to be just how the trunk works

1 - 5 of 5 Posts