Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year they finally arrived. It fits well and looks good. I have the carbon fiber cover. A bitch to put on because it requires lots of strength. You can just make out the top of the air delflectors which helps alleviate the low cowl condition. As I plan to keep it on permanently, except for occassional cleanings, I am not worried about paint damage. I never had a problem with that before.
If you want to get one try: http://www.jcwhitney.com/colgan-sport-bra/p3088290.jcwx

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Not my cup of tea
If I wanted to protect my hood I prefer the clear 3M system

·
Registered
23 Posts
Defiantly hate the way it looks. It cheapens the whole look of the Azera, not to mention it ruins the paint. 3M clear bra is the way to go.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think it looks better on red than it would have on white or blue, for example. I wouldn't put it on mine, but as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters!

Thanks for sharing the photos. I thought the bra was going to be like the one on the older Chrysler 300s where it covers the whole **** front including the grill.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think it looks better on red than it would have on white or blue, for example. I wouldn't put it on mine, but as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters!

Thanks for sharing the photos. I thought the bra was going to be like the one on the older Chrysler 300s where it covers the whole **** front including the grill.
I agree!!! In read looks better than in other colors !!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ick. Take that thing off, cheapens the car. You only use those to hide damage on old cars that aren't worth fixing.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Bra...

Looks nice. I've thought about getting one for traveling and the protection they provide.

·
Registered
357 Posts
If you like it, keep it.

I live in the Portland, OR metro area and we get rain several months each year. I hardly ever see cars with bras here because that material would be constantly wet and against the paint and I've read and heard that the paint starts wearing off because of this.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hood Protector

Yes, a wet area could present problems. However, my car is garaged so it's not a problem. I just remove the bra before washing the car and then replace it after waxing the area. The fit had a little wrinkle in it as you can see, if you look closely at the pictures. However, time has flatten it out, and I have a perfect fit now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts