Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sales figures for the Azera were reported today.

Sept 2012 - 891

Sept 2013 - 1487

9 months 2012 - 5993

9 months 2013 - 9105

Go AZERA

·
Registered
114 Posts
i can tell. starting to see more on the street. Good for Hyundai. Bad for me. Like being rare

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have noticed the the 2013 Azera is starting to take off here in Cincinnati. I have seen several the past few weeks. I have even seen the older model Azera around here of late. For the price the Azera gives you more than any other model out there so you would be nuts to buy any of the big three automobiles or a Toyota that continue to get recalls or even an expensive Honda.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Gee its about time!

But 1487 is still not enough and the Azera simply deserves more! And is defiantly performing below its sales potential.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hmmmm......

Azera actually beat Cadenza this month. Cadenza sold 926 units in September after selling 1,627 in July and 1,677 in August.

That's a bit of a surprise with all of the Kia TV ads. I wonder if they are running short of supply.

·
Registered
472 Posts
This is nice to hear that customers are now seeing the value and great looks of the Azera but in truth, it will have no bearing on what our cars are worth down the road just because there were not that many sold in a given year.

Hopefully the resale value will remain high when we are ready to trade in. I hope to keep my car for a while. I just love the car.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I still have seen only one other Azera in my area and it's been just over a year since I bought mine. It's still a very nice car to drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts